My photo
Cape Cod, United States
__I see with young eyes, an old mirror. Here, I hope to offer... as I see.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 13, 2015
__Jack was the husband of Marguerite, the father of seven, the Grandfather and Great Grandfather of many. Jack was the father of my so dear wife Kathy; my Father-in-Law stepped into his peaceful reward as he begun his ninetieth year.
__We will see you again, Jack, and we thank you for your gifts of love and time that you've left with us all. _m

eighty nine steps
across this cloudless sky
a new star

7 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

wow I can't say I'm sorry if only because his presence will be missed but because he is entering finally his real life, and I'm happy for him, and I hope you are too DD , but still my sympathy to anyone who knows only hurt at his passing x

Unknown said...

a tear drop falls
memories hugged in bundles
love celebrated

So sorry for your's and Kathy's loss. A wonderful man who made a world of difference!

Ygraine said...

Oh how this touched my heart.
I am so sad for your loss...but...am so happy for the beginning of his new life as a beautiful star...:)

Bill said...

A touching tribute, Doug. Best to you and yours.

Magyar said...

I thank you, my friends. _m

Manuel said...

Breve, pero bonito homenaje.
Saludos desde Sevilla.

Magyar said...

Gracias Manuel... por sus calidos saludos Y carinoso. Los 89 anos, Jacks pasos al mas alla. _m