My photo
Cape Cod, United States
__I see with young eyes, an old mirror. Here, I hope to offer... as I see.

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

__ Not often do I submit, and when I do 'tis very little. This, a "recent decline" of a long ago submission, had been returned to me. I simply write for myself with hope, that a few others may see... imagine, and relate. 
__ Night snow collected on that Mountain Laurel, in small patches that seemed in that morning's sun, as blossoms on its limbs. 

mountain laurel
blossoms in this morning sun
night snow  

8 comments:

Edith said...

Ein Haiku mit bildhafter Sprache - das gefällt mir wieder sehr gut!

Lieber Magyar, du bist Meister darin!

Ganz liebe Grüße
von Herzen, Rachel


Magyar said...

Rachel,
__ du hast gelobt uber meinen wort hinaus. Meine Wangen röten sich! _m

grapeling said...

I've been declined each time I submit, so am quite leery now of doing so anymore. The poetry demi-gods deem me unfit for the reedy swamps that lie at the foot of Mt Olympus. Ah well.

gulls bank, dive, splash
scattering light and sculpin
on the waiting sea

Adelaide said...

a lovely image

Adelaide

Sandy said...

So lovely! This haiku puts me in that moment.

Magyar said...

I truly thank you, Sandy, Adelaide, and Grapeling... your comments are always so welcome.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping through. Hope all is well with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog is too beautiful! I come every day and I like it a lot !!! Thank you and good luck!

voyance par mail gratuit