My photo
Cape Cod, United States
__I see with young eyes, an old mirror. Here, I hope to offer... as I see.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

__ From that time when I was young, and through the span of each year since, these purple blossoms have always enlightened the arrivals of our deeper Spring; these fresh blooms are the Sash of Summer's Graduation. _m

lilacs bloom 
in natures given time
seasons sash

__ Added, as we all count our time, this positional re-write of  my comment left at a friend's blog.

time mountain
seconds to moments that climb 
the summit 

5 comments:

Adelaide said...

I love lilacs. Had several bushes in my former home, but none here. I miss them, the fragrance, the color. I like the image...Sash of Summer.

I'm in St. Augustine,FL right now for an HSA meeting. Lots of tropical flowers.

adelaide

Magyar said...

Thanks so much Addie, your nifty comment!
__ Lilacs, that sash of time: Graduations, a win over winter, new ideas and ideals, an inner strength to try new steps, and a time to relax... for a moment. Smiles! _m

sandy said...

lilacs bloom so pretty and fade and drop so quick. Beautiful haiku.

Edith said...

Lieber Magyar, du gibst dem Flieder Bestand im Leben für alle Zeit.
Liebe, herzliche Grüße
Rachel

M said...

lies lack the scents given
by geraniums or smoke
in summer's rising