My photo
Cape Cod, United States
__I see with young eyes, an old mirror. Here, I hope to offer... as I see.

Saturday, March 27, 2021

 __I've not posted in such a long time, my stroke and my wife Kathy's illnesses,  family deaths and aged turmoil... all not infected by Covid 19, but for the deeply mazed time consumption and civil caring. The warming air enlivens our cranberry bogs and our wandering thoughts.

__ To you all, I hope all is well. _m

fog wanders

across this warming bog

a lonely crow

12 comments:

Edith said...

Magyar, endlich bist du wieder hier. Es liest sich nicht gut, was euch Lieben widerfahren ist, aber es war nicht Corona. Ich wünsche euch von Herzen Allerbestes für die Gesundheit und das Wohlbefinden.

Ganz liebe Grüße von mir zu dir.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Sunday and a blessed Holy Week
stay safe.

Much💜love

Sandy said...

What a lovely image to put in my mind!
Glad to see you back.

Adelaide said...

So glad to see you back. I send a hug.

opening the door
a warm breeze enters
with a dear friend

Adelaide

Magyar said...

__ My appreciation, Edith, Gillena, Sandy and Adelaide; so glad to see ya'all! _m

Magyar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magyar said...

__ Thank you rosy... we all see the good moments!
_m

old pajamas said...

Best wishes, Magyar, to you,
family and friends....

sandy said...

oh, sounds like there has been so much going on - sorry to read of the difficulties you have been having. Nice to see your haikus here again.

grapeling said...

life spits in our eye.
no matter - we spit right back
as long as we can

rosy123 said...

Votre blog est simplement génial. J'y ai découvert de superbes images, signatures, citations. Je ne ma lasse pas de le regarder.
voyance en ligne gratuite et rapide

Alicia bowen said...

Win Ex lover back in 48 hours_______________________________

Email....[[R.buckler11@gmail....com ]]

United States...